This bracelet is a great way to practice your chain stitch.
If you need a reminder it goes something like this: With your slip knot on the hook – Wrap your yarn around the hook, then draw the loop back through the stitch on your hook.
I’m using some old beads, the essentials merino DK wool by Rico and a size 4.5mm hook.
1. Thread all but two beads onto your yarn.
2. Make a slip knot then chain 5 stitches.
3. Slide a bead down to your chain stitches and make another chain stitch to trap your bead in place.
4. Chain 5 stitches again, slide another bead down and make a chain stitch around to secure.
5. Continue in this way until your bracelet is the length you want it to be. I made mine long enough to go around my wrist twice with a little extra to tie it on. End with a 5 stitch chain and secure your yarn by passing the end through the centre of your loop that is on the hook. Thread a bead onto each end of your yarn and tie in place to secure.