Thank you to Veldagia of Loopy Pink Contemplation for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ – it’s great to have such fabulous feedback and know that your blog is being read (and liked!).
I think the guidance for ‘accepting’ the award goes something like this:
- Thank the very lovely person who nominate you and link back to their website
- Say 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers to pass the award onto.
Things about me!
- I love all things making and baking!
- I had never written a pattern before my blogging adventures began – I’m really enjoying the way it makes you think things through and understand how shapes are made!
- I love texture – there’s nothing better than seeing something you have just got to touch and run your fingers through!
- I have just changed my job in the ‘real world’ so having to work really hard to make sure I keep up my blog posts….
- My favorite pop group when I was a child was Wham! One of their albums came out on my Birthday and I thought it was a special present just for me!
- I would love to start my own business one day and do something creative.
- My favorite saying is “Reach for the moon, at least if you miss you will end up amongst the stars” – I use it an interview once and managed to get the job!
And my nominations for ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ are: