Thank you so much to Rebecca at Home, Heart and Hook for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award!
I’ve only been blogging for a few weeks and its great to know that your posts are being read.
I think the rules for receiving this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award – That one’s easy – thank you Rebecca! (click on Home, Heart and Hook above to check out her fabulous blog).
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award… with only being part of the blogging community for a few weeks, I’m still a newbie, so if I haven’t nominated you, it’s probably because I haven’t found you yet! No one is obliged to take the award, so don’t feel you have to accept it! So here are my nominations!
- The Thrifty Needle
- Quiet Vintage Sewing
- Did you make that
- The Giraffe’s Hat
- Sew well
- Olivia’s Sewing Room
- You and Mie
- 2 Kids Land
- Sarah London
- Cult of crochet
- Devin Likes to Knit
- Mary’s Hobby House
- Stitched Up Mama
3. Say 7 things about yourself.
- I started blogging as one of my friends wanted to learn to knit and crochet. As she doesn’t live very close, I thought it would be good to use blogging as my platform!
- My mum taught me to knit when I was a child and Lucy’s blog, Attic 24, got me hooked on crochet just a few months ago!
- The first item of clothing I made was a black lace see-through top – it was back in the 80s and I wanted to look like Madonna!
- I’ve just started up a lunchtime knitting group at work to try to get the office to knit. Two weeks in we’ve had 4 new knittters and 4 returners!
- I love vintage and have become a bit of a car boot china collector. When we have our friends over it’s a high cream tea! Even the silver sugar tongs come out!
- My first sewing machine was an old treadle Singer …. foot and hand co-ordination was essential to get your sewing done!
- I have 4 chickens called Leg-warmers, Hetty, Pineapple and Ginger… I can feel a pattern for some cute egg cosies coming on!
Thank you again to all my blog readers and followers. If I can post just one thing to inspire you to pick up your needles then I feel I have achieved something!
Pingback: My Luck Continues « Sew Well
Thank you so much for the award! I will find a way soon to thank you on my own blog. Until then, please know that I’m very appreciative, and I look forward to following your own stitching adventures.
You’re welcome. I think your blog is fab. x
What a terrific blog you have started! Great Job and your tutorial on the granny square is spot on! I’m not a crocheter and I am learning but I think I can actually ‘see’ what to do with your photos! Thank you! Thank you also for stopping by my blog and and nominating me. What an honor and surprise…. best of luck on your blog and the wonderful journey it will take you on!
Thank you. x
Congratulations. It must feel great to know that you are getting your word out there! 🙂
Thank you – just really pleased that people have found my blog to read. x
Pingback: The Versatile Blogger Award « divinedebrisjewelry
Thank you so much! This is so lovely of you! I really like your blog too but I don’t think I’m allowed to award you back… Also you’d have to find 15 more blogs and as your new too that might be hard 😉